Sunday, March 22, 2009

These shoes...

I am not usually a girl that buys a lot of shoes, contrary to what Joe believes. I have about 2 or 3 pairs per season that I wear often. My black mules with the heel...these I wear nearly every day. My tan-ish colored heels are to go with my light colored pants and my sneakers are well, to go with my jeans and anything that is not for work. So, I can honestly say that I don't have a TON of shoes...not like the people I see on TV that have $400 shoes they never wear or 10 pairs of black heels...that is not me. Well, I went into DSW Saturday to buy look around and buy some brown or light colored comfortable shoes to go with my khakis and other light colored clothing. I purchased these....

side view

from the front
They have a nice low heel, and the pretty leather can be worn with most anything.

I also saw these.....




These shoes were calling my name. I could not resist. They have that beautiful patent leather and the color...light green, just make them a true find. I can see myself wearing them with my favorite dark denimn washed jeans or even my favorite work khakis....really nice.
Don't make fun...Like I said, I am not a shoe girl, but these are like the icing on the cake of a well put together look.

2 comments:

  1. I've become a real shoe lover too especially if they match perfectly. So why pass them up? Purses have become my second fav. too. Charlie bought me a Coach purse for Christmas and I fell in love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I have not ventured out into purses yet....I have a hard time finding one I really like!

    ReplyDelete