Saturday, April 11, 2009

Tradtional Dyeing of the Eggs for Easter


We spent the evening Friday night doing the traditional dyeing of the Easter eggs. This is the first time that Whitney has ever dyed Easter eggs and she dis quite a good job. She picked her color, put her egg in and had it done in no time! She then transferred the egg to the carton all by herself.

Blaine also had his own dyeing cups and worked on his own set of eggs. I think they both did a good job! Now we have to hide them and have an egg hunt!


I did not mention how happy I am with Blaine being here but I am so very happy. He and my mom flew into Philadelphia Friday morning. We went to a favorite restaurant and tried to settle in at home. We caught a movie later that afternoon. After Joe got home, I got some birthday presents,a new camera, some cash, and a nice bracelet! YEA ME!
,

1 comment: