Sunday, June 21, 2009

Trip To NC

Last week I took a trip to NC to pick up Blaine for the summer and see a bunch of my friends, who I miss very much! :)

Whitney and I stayed with my good friend Stephanie! She was nice enough to let us crash at her place while we were in town. Steph and I had a great time catching up and enjoyed watching the kids play! In this first picture, Devin is front and center...he is such a cute and sweet baby, so adorable!



The next couple of pictures are Duncan and Whitney playing together. They loved playing with my IPOD and Duncan's electronic toy, as well as resting in their jammies every night in their "nest".




NEW BABY CLARA!
My best friend from elementary school, middle, high school, college....pretty much all our lives, has a new baby! She is the second addition to the Engelbrecht family. She was born on May 30th and has been keeping her mom and dad awake ever since :)

Me holding Clara

Me and Christine


Me holding fussy Clara

Even the kids loved the baby and wanted to help take care of her! They did a great job....maybe they are practicing for the future!

Whitney holding Clara...wouldn't she make a cute big sister?


Blaine holding Clara...what a pro!


I loved visiting Christine and all my friends in NC! I just wish we weren't so far away.

Blaine and Whitney at lunch after visiting Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment