Friday, October 16, 2009

Sense of Humor

I like to think that I have a sense of humor. Sometimes Joe would disagree, but I am usually the one at work that is making jokes and having fun. Apparently, some other people I know don't have quite the same sense of humor. In my last two posts I have mentioned that Joe and I are looking at a house and have to get together a down payment. I joked about contributing to the fund, etc...We are in NO WAY WHATSOVER asking anyone for money. It was a joke, simply.
I think the people who know me the best realize that, which would explain why I got the response I did from a person who has known me the longest, but knows very little about me.
So, to everyone else--thanks for being my friends and always supporting, loving me. Everyone else can, well....I'd rather not say.

No comments:

Post a Comment