Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Score!

I am always trying to save money, but this time I was able to score a MAJOR savings! I got all this for only $2.19!!!!!

Want to know how??
Well....COUPONS, RiteAid UP+ Rewards, and 3 separate transactions.
1st transaction....6 boxes of Special K cereal. $4.79 each, Buy One Get One Free (Rite Aid sale). At Rite Aid for January you also get $1 UP+ reward for each box, so that is $6 in UP+ Rewards. I also had 3 coupons for Special K Buy one Get one Free (up to 4.49). So I paid 90 cents for the cereal out of pocket!!!! WOOHOOO!

2nd transaction....3 boxes of Kraft Deluxe Mac and Cheese/Velveeta Shells @ $1.99 each. This week at RiteAid you also get $1 UP+ Rewards on each box, so that is $3 UP+ rewards total for this transaction. So, 3 boxes @ 1.99 each=5.97, I added in an .88 pack of M&Ms and used my $6 in UP+ Rewards from the cereal. I paid 85 cents for this transaction out of pocket! Double WOOHOO!

3rd transaction...2 bags of Valentine themed M&Ms. This week at RiteAid they are on sale 2/$4.44. I had a coupon for $1.00 off. I used my $3 in UP+ Rewards from the Mac & Cheese and paid 44 cents out of pocket for this transaction! Triple WHOOHOO!

I don't usually have the time to invest in this kind of deal, but it was pretty good this week, especially with that BOGO coupon for the cereal. If you have the opportunity, try it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment