Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SNOW!

Well, I am totally initiated into the whole driving in the snow experience and I'd say I am over it! I had to drive all the way home today in the snow and it was dark....probably would have been easier in the daylight! No getting out early...at least they prep the roads real good up here. It is still snowing...we have about 2 inches and it is still coming down, but is supposed to turn to rain later tonight into the morning as it warms up, so I may be delayed in the morning going to work.
Today was another good day at work....most of the day I was still going through the training course online, but this afternoon all the consultants got together for staff development. We have to work together and develop plans that align with different standards...so I got to show my stuff a little and be part of the process.
Joe's interview went OK. He was late because he couldn't find the place and had to call me for directions... when he got there Whitney did not behave and he had to redirect her a few times, but overall he thinks it went OK. Things happen for a reason, so we will be hopeful.
If there is still snow in the morning, Whitney may get to play in it and we will post pictures then!
We hope you all are doing well!
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous! It was 75 yesterday......isn't that ridiculous??

    ReplyDelete