Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


We hope that everyone has a HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY! Happy Anniversary to my Dad and Barbara (14 years). Whitney's birthday was Wednesday and she had a GREAT day! Thank you to everyone who sent cards and gifts, she was SO happy to open everything up. Right now she is looking at all her Valentines from pre-school. She mostly likes the candy, but she is enjoying looking at the cards too. On her birthday, Joe and I both worked, but the two days before that we were in Hershey, PA for the Pennsylvania Educational Technology Expo and Conference. Joe and Whitney went to Chocolate World and the Zoo while I attended many technology and education related sessions. Joe bought donuts to take to preschool Wednesday afternoon and they were a big hit with everyone (even the teachers!)

We hope that everyone has a great weekend! I know I will enjoy it (we have President's day off work)!
Take care and much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment