Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Storage Solutions


I have been wanting for a while to get my scrapbook stuff out of the boxes and accessible. I measured the spaces that were available (shelving in the bedroom) and took my specs to Target. I was impressed that I was able to find just what I needed! I got two bins for my clear stamps, and two for my inks as you can see in the picture.

In the top picture, you can see the two big bins for the 12 x 12 scrapbook paper and kits. This little accomplishment makes me happy. Now, hopefully, I will be able to access my materials when I want them. I just have to find time to put pages together!

Another note about today...I had to get a health assessment for Whitney for pre-school, no big deal. What was a big deal, was that, I did not know she was going to require 3 shots today! She was not happy, but we went to Coldstone Creamery afterward and all was well.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome organizing! IKEA opened in Charlotte today and I'm saving my pennies to make an organizing trip there soon...I hope I'm as successful as you are!

    ReplyDelete