Saturday, December 5, 2009

December Snow

Today is December 5th...a year ago tomorrow (6th) we moved up here to Pennsylvania. It snowed on our drive up that day and true to form...it is snowing again at the same time a year later. Lots of people have asked me whether I like living up here in PA. My honest answer is yes. I do like living here. I love the weather....FOUR actual good seasons. Lots of snow, for sure...more than we ever saw in NC. I love my job! That is a major plus. I enjoy the two sides of it...working with kids sometimes and working with administrators and teachers the other times. I do miss Blaine...that will never go away. Yet, please remember that he wanted to live with his dad before we even thought about moving up here. We talk on the phone often and have worked out our visits. It is not enough, but it will do for now. This is the best fit for ALL of us right now.

So, here is the snow...beautiful, glorious, white powdery fun! The forecast called for about 1-3 inches, but we have already gotten about 2 and it is supposed to snow for another few hours yet. It is coming down pretty good and covering the roads...which they said it would NOT do! OH what fun, that it is on SATURDAY!



Whitney had a ball playing in it...trying to catch snowflakes on her tongue:)



Eating snowflakes off her gloves!



Throwing snowballs.



We miss our friends and family and that will always be, but we do our best to keep in touch and always think of those we miss.
stay warm there...we will still be watching the snow here for another few hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment