Monday, November 3, 2008

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Davis Family Blog! I am sure you will learn everything you ever wanted to know about us and probably more. We are gearing up for our move to Pennsylvania in December! Only one more month in NC! That is exciting and scary. We are definitely looking forward to the new adventure ahead...new job, new city, new friends, etc...but we are cautious about being able to sell our house in NC, find a job for Joe, affordable quality childcare for Whitney, and a decent place to rent. All these things are guaranteed to keep it interesting. Why the move to PA? Well, several reasons...Joe is from PA and has been wanting to get back up there for awhile. I have never lived out of state, but am up for the adventure. Pennsylvania has snow, which is something Joe misses. I will just need to learn how to drive in it, or how to ask my husband to drive me around! :) I have a job in Pennsylvania...I will be working for the school system as a training consultant. It will be similar to what I am doing now, but different in that I will have far LESS on my plate, but still decent money, better benefits, and only 10 months of work instead of 12! That is a big bonus :) We are certain that we will be able to adjust to the changes fairly easily, but we are realistic!

3 comments:

  1. NC is so sad to see you leaving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy for your exciting move, but I'm also sad that you're moving away! Thank you for thinking of your family and friends and creating this blog to keep us in the loop. You are a blessing to so many people... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you are Steeler country bound! I am really going to miss you. I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete