Sunday, November 9, 2008







Today we had family pictures taken... Amazingly enough, we did not have to wait and our actual photo shoot was done in 30 minutes. Picking out the pictures took a bit longer, but we got some great shots of Blaine and Whitney and the whole family. We have not had a formal picture of either of the kids in a year, so it was time. Whitney did well, though she was trying her fake smile out. There was something about this time that she just couldn't relax, but we were able to get some good pictures.
Only four more weeks until the big move. Things are coming down to the wire and the stress level (at least for me) is rising. We are trying to figure out how to rent a decent place and still stay within our budget considering our house has not sold and Joe does not have a job right away (easy, huh?) Plus, Christmas is in the middle of all that. We will need lots of thoughts and prayers during this time...a buyer for our home, a job for Joe, an affordable place to live. I am sure everything will work out, it is just harad thinking about it all, not to mention the fact that I am stressing over how much we have to pack! Where is my Fairy Godmother?!

2 comments:

  1. The pictures turned out great!! Look how big Blaine is. I still think of him as the little 3 year old you used to scrapbook but he's almost a man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I found a picture of him when we went to DisneyWorld and he was 3...seems like it was just yesterday, but now he is almost as tall as me!

    ReplyDelete