Monday, November 17, 2008

So, we had an open house yesterday and it did not live up to expectations. We busted our butts to get the house ready and NO results! The realtor said two agents came by, but the NANNY cam proved him to be a LIAR!!!!! Isn't that against the rules, to lie to a client? Plus he ate 6 cookies, I mean come on! To say the least, we are disappointed...but the next plan of action is TBD. We are leaving in 3 weeks and will probably be keeping a mortgage payment for a while unfortunately..please send your donations to Michelle and Joe Davis at....

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it's a sign you should stay here. I know that's not what you want to hear but I am really really really going to miss you.

    Most of all I want you to be happy so I hope it all works out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!!! I will miss you too! Who is going to make my kids' birthday cakes? At least we can still talk on the phone and email and BLOG!!!!

    ReplyDelete